go to guide
Getting to: VGY Boutique @ 42 Haji Lane
12th March 2016 by Fiona & Eve
Spring clearance just got more intense in 42 Haji Lane with a massive clearance happening this weekend!
Need help getting to our boutique? - fret not and refer to the mini traveling guides that we have prepared for you all!
The nearest MRT stop is Bugis MRT (EW12), with a 10 minute walking distance to the boutique.
1) Take Exit B from the station
2) Alight from the escalator, turn left and walk straight, towards the direction of Raffles Hospital. Along the way, you will pass by a bus stop.
3) Walk further and under the Raffles Hospital and you should spot a Subway Restaurant.
4) Turn right and follow the outline of the Subway Restaurant.
5) Walk further down and you will spot Starbucks Cafe, you have now arrived at a road junction.
6) Cross to the opposite side to reach Golden Landmark Shopping Centre.
7) Cross again to the opposite side, and you should see a row of shophouses.
8) Walk towards the direction of the shophouses. You would notice that the first row of shophouses are on the lane called "BALI LANE". There would be a sign indicating the name of the lane as well.
9) Walk past the first row and you should see " I AM" Cafe right in front of you. This is the first shop on the 2nd row, and you should turn and walk into this 2nd row of shophouses. You have now reached Haji Lane.
10) Walk down further, and you should spot the number of each shop at their shop front.
11) The VGY Boutique is at number 42, in between a shop selling kid's clothing and a hair dressing salon.
We will recommend that you alight at Bus stop B01549, which is in the front of some shops on BALI LANE. Kindly note that BALI LANE is the first shophouse you will see before HAJI LANE.
At Bus stop B01549, available bus lines: 48, 2N, 4N.
A 2 minute walk to 42 Haji Lane.
Photo credits to Google Maps
a) Alight from the bus stop and walk in the left direction. Note: all the cars on the road are heading downwards, you should be walking in the opposite direction.
b) Walk till you reach the end of the first row of shop houses. You should see the sign " BALI LANE" , which is the name for the first row of shop houses.
c) Turn right and walk horizontally past the first row of shop houses and you should see " I AM" Cafe right in front of you. This is the first shop on the 2nd row, and you should turn and walk into this 2nd row of shophouses. You have reach Haji Lane.
d) Walk down further Haji Lane, and you should spot the number of each shop at their shop front.
e) The VGY Boutique is at number 42, in between a shop selling kid's clothing and a hair dressing salon.
Haji lane is not exactly accessible via car as it is difficult to find parking in the area. You can proceed to park at Golden Landmark Shopping Centre, click here for parking rates there.
We hope that you will find all these information useful in getting you to our boutique this weekend. All the weekend sale action will be covered for our next blogpost, so do follow our Instagram & FB for first hand dibs!