VainGloriousYou is constantly on the lookout for dynamic and highly passionate individuals to join our small family.
If you believe that you have what it takes, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will receive a returned email.
Marketing & Communications
Social Media Strategist & Graphic Designer Intern - Full Time
- Editing and creation of all web and brand content
- Assist in the development and implementation of Marcomm and brand strategies
- Coordination and assisting at photoshoots
- Overall management of all social media channels
- Work closely with marketing team on content publishing, marcomm project executions and brand management
- Creativity, aesthetic flair and passion for fashion and graphics
- Eye for detail
- Knowledge on studio lighting and Adobe Software (Illustrator, Photoshop,Lightroom) is required.
- Knowledge of HTML and Flash (not mandatory but would be a bonus)
- Self-motivated and keen interest for fashion e-commerce
- Ability to multitask and execute quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Able to partake in team discussions, incorporate feedback and give suggestions
- Quick Learner, motivated and hard working
- Local Singaporean only
- Must have their own laptop & camera
Brand representative - Part Time
Location: 42 Haji Lane Level 1
- Handle all customer-service related queries
- Manage customer expectations, interactions and transactions
- Process orders, forms, returns and requests
- Ensure proper management of store inventory
- Promoting the brand whenever possible
- Maintain the store's cleanliness and layout
- Support & give feedback to the main HQ when required
- Candidates must possess at least an 'O' or 'N' level certificate holder
- Pleasant personality with good team spirit
- Physically fit
- Ability to speak fluently in English
- Required to work 3 days a week (inclusive of weekends and public holidays)
Marketing Intern - Full Time
Position is closed.
- Develop & execute creative marketing campaigns to promote and create awareness for events/new lines/in store activity
- Develop & execute marketing promotions and campaigns to drive customer engagement, increase customer loyalty and sales and acquire new customers.
- Coordinate and oversee customer and marketing events
- Evaluate marketing campaigns and events to determine ROI and success
- Reaching out to partners and sponsors for sponsorships
- Manage sponsorships and loans for influencers and celebrities
- Establish and cultivate relationship with customers
- Strong command in English (spoken & written)
- Organized, independent and able to work under pressure
- Able to lead and take initiative in creating solutions to meet objectives of each project/task
- Competent to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Good team player